This is a Vegetarian Product.
Honey with Saffron is like a match made in heaven which contains saffron strands mixed in honey The combination of saffron and honey is said to be very potent according to Ayurveda.
– Honey is an excellent medium for transmitting the benefits of Saffron to the body. Honey acts as a sweetener & Saffron has a very pleasant aroma – when combined together they form a deliciously tasty and healthy food that provides multiple benefits of both honey and saffron Both are powerful health-enhancing natural products that and together they offer a unique blend of health-giving nutrients and taste.
Health Benefits of Acacia saffron Honey
- SAFFRON: Crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol compounds present in the saffron act as an antioxidents.
- HONEY: Flavonoids are the main type of antioxidants in acacia honey.
- Antioxidants protect the cells against damage caused by free radicals.
Natural antibacterial properties
- SAFFRON: Saffron has anti-bacterial properties that help kill the infection-causing germs
- HONEY: The honey contains components that help to release and produce small amounts of hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a type of acid that kills bacteria by breaking down their cell walls
Treats and prevents acne
- SAFFRON: saffron has antibacterial properties which help to treat acne
- HONEY: Due to its strong antibacterial activity, acacia honey could help keep the skin free of bacteria, which prevents acne.