Kashmiri Organic Saffron
Good Health Store Saffron
Model No. KOST
This is a vegetarian product.
Kashmir is known for high-quality saffron a spice derived from Crocus flower.
More than 75,000 Crocus flowers are needed to produce one pound of More than 75,000 Crocus flowers are needed to produce one pound of flower. The best and most expensive variety of saffron is grown in the small town of pampore also known as Kashmiri saffron town
Health Benefits of Saffron
- Crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol compounds present in the saffron act as an antioxidant. Antioxidants help to protect cells against oxidative stress.
Treat Depressive Symptoms
- Saffron helps to Improve Mood and Treat Depressive Symptoms
- Saffron is high in antioxidants, which may help to kill cancer cells while leaving normal cells unharmed.
Reduce PMS Symptoms
- Both eating and smelling saffron appear to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
- Saffron has aphrodisiac properties for both men and women and especially helps those taking antidepressants.
- Saffron has been shown snacking and curbing the appetite which helps in weight loss.
Other health benefits
- Saffron has been linked to several other potential health benefits, such as decreased heart disease risk and improved blood sugar levels, eyesight, and memory.