This is a vegetarian product.
Shahi jeera also is known as royal cumin or black cumin is native to the Kashmir
region. It is rich in taste and a good source of mineral nutrients with a strong and distinct aroma. It helps to improve the digestive, respiratory, and cardiovascular system. It is also good for the skin.
Black cumin has its origins in North India, Iran, and Egypt, and is grown in Kashmir, Iran, and Pakistan.
Black cumin is smaller, thinner, and darker, almost black. They taste sweeter than cumin with intense lemony, caraway-like notes. When cumin is toasted in oil or dry roasted, it becomes nutty, with a richer and mellower flavour.
Health Benefits of Kashmiri Organic Red Cherries
Rich in Antioxidants
- Black cumin has anti-oxidant properties which help it to reduce tumour growth in various types of cancers including blood, breast, colon, pancreatic, liver, lung, skin, kidney, prostate, and cervix.
- Black cumin favourably affects several parameters related to heart disease risk including lowering total and LDL cholesterol, reducing inflammation, lowering blood pressure, reducing plaque formation. It also reduces blood glucose, as well as diabetes-associated complications such as neuropathy.
Rich Source of Vitamin E
- Black cumin is a potent antimicrobial with the ability to fight bacteria, parasites, fungi and even viruses. It has demonstrated activity against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), the strain of bacteria that is difficult to treat and resistant to antibiotics. Black cumin even reduces viral effects and improves other markers in patients with hepatitis C.
- Black cumin is considered helpful for autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and rheumatoid arthritis, sinusitis, and eczema. Black cumin is good for asthma and allergy as well.
- Black cumin oil application is good at reducing pain from knee osteoarthritis.