This is a Vegetarian Product.
This honey, unlike your average honey, is unfiltered and unpasteurized, so it retains all the precious nutrients which are normally lost through heating and filtering. This means you are able to enjoy a pure product that's truly unrivaled both in terms of taste and nutrition. It has high medicinal value.
Health Benefits of Acacia Honey
Rich in antioxidants
- Flavonoids are the main type of antioxidants in acacia honey.
- Antioxidants protect the cells against damage caused by free radicals.
- This honey also contains beta carotene, a type of plant pigment with powerful antioxidant properties
- Eating rich beta-carotene foods and supplements are associated with improved brain function and skin health.
Natural antibacterial properties
- The honey contains components needed to produce and slowly release small amounts of hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a type of acid that kills bacteria by breaking down their cell walls
- Honey has been used to treat wounds since ancient times.
- Due to its antioxidant and antibacterial properties, it helps speed wound healing and prevent bacterial infection
Treats and prevents acne
- Due to its strong antibacterial activity, acacia honey could help keep the skin free of bacteria, which improves and prevents common skin conditions like acne Since it is one flower honey it prevents allergies.